2021-2022 SculptureWalk Chelsea
Exhibition Now Open!
SculptureWalk Chelsea is celebrating its 12th year in 2021! New sculptures grace the streets and parks of Chelsea featuring top regional artists who bring contemporary art at no cost to Chelsea area visitors and residents. This annual rotating exhibition enhances and enables access to art and culture in our community.
2021-2022 SculptureWalk Chelsea Exhibition
2021-22 SculptureWalk Sponsors and Partners
Interested in sponsoring? We invite you to inquire about opportunities to become an essential part of an initiative to increase vibrancy in Chelsea, while supporting the local arts. We have several sponsorship options available for next season. If you would like to learn more about becoming a sponsor for the SculptureWalk Chelsea, or any of CAFE's events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in purchasing one of the SculptureWalk Chelsea pieces?
Chelsea Area Festivals and events is proud to present all SculptureWalk sculptures are available for purchase. As a non-profit organization whose main goal is to enrich our community via promotion of the arts, we will be giving a higher-than usual percentage to the regional Artists: 70% of the sale from one of these pieces goes directly to the artist. The remaining 30% percent goes to funding the SculptureWalk Chelsea program. Please contact the SculptureWalk Coordinator Crystal Scott at email@example.com for more information.