One of the most popular features of Chelsea’s summer festival is the KidZone entertainment and activities area. KidZone is located in the Clock Tower Complex, adjacent to the Chelsea Teddy Bear Co. (400 N. Main St., Chelsea, MI).
KidZone activities are ongoing throughout the day on Friday and Saturday from 10am until 3pm, with special events and guests at scheduled times. Click for more details.
Friday, July 25
- ATA Martial Arts demo event | 10-11am
- Chautauqua Express Music Concert | 11am-Noon
- Magic with Jason Abbott | Noon-1pm
- Detroit Tiger’s Paws with Casy at Bat Story | 2:30 pm
- FREE Tiger Plush Keychain to first 20 kids!
Saturday, July 26
- Pet Parade | 10-11am
- Chamberlin Petting Zoo | 11am-12:30pm
- With Llama, Unicorn & Pony Rides
- Bacchanal Promotions – Top Hat Show | 1-2pm
- Princess Elsa meet & greet | 2pm-3:30pm
- Inside Chelsea Teddy Bear Company
KidZone Events on both days
10am – 3pm
- Awesome Dawg’s Hotdogs, chips, pop, & more!
- Chelsea Teddy Bear Factory tours at 11am & 1pm
- Three bouncy houses
- Chelsea Fire Department truck and demos
- Huron Valley Ambulance rig, Medic demos and “Andy” mini truck
- Free popcorn & slushy at Chelsea Teddy Bear Company
- Bubble blowing station
- ATA Martial Arts demonstrations
- Chelsea Lanes portable bowling alley
- Glitter tattoos
- Spin art t-shirts
- Chelsea Children’s Co-Op duck pond
- Ceramics Clayland (under Gazebo)
- Match Box Car Derby Track
- Appearances by Chelsea Teddy Bear Company mascots
KidZone is sponsored by: