2015 Dates: July 24-July 25
One of the most popular features of Chelsea’s summer festival is the KidZone entertainment and activities area. KidZone is located behind the Clock Tower Complex.
KidZone activities are ongoing throughout the day on Friday and Saturday from 10am until 3pm, with special events and guests at scheduled times.
Friday, July 25, 2014
- ATA Martial Arts demo event | 10-11am
- Cool Tricks and Funny Stuff Magic | 11am-Noon
- Three Billy Goats Gruff – interactive puppet play | Noon-1pm
Saturday, July 26, 2014
KidZone Events on both days, 10am – 3pm
- Awesome Dawg’s Hotdogs, chips, pop, & more!
- Three bouncy houses
- Chelsea Fire Department truck and demos
- Huron Valley Ambulance rig, Medic demos and “Andy” mini truck
- Bubble blowing station
- ATA Martial Arts demonstrations
- Chelsea Lanes portable bowling alley
- Glitter tattoos
- Spin art t-shirts
- Chelsea Children’s Co-Op duck pond
- Ceramics Clayland (under Gazebo)
KidZone is sponsored by: