2016 Dates: July 29-July 30 10am-3pm (more details coming soon!)
One of the most popular features of Chelsea’s summer festival is the KidZone entertainment and activities area. KidZone is located behind the Clock Tower Complex.
KidZone activities are ongoing throughout the day on Friday and Saturday from 10am until 3pm, with special events and guests at scheduled times.
Friday, July 29, 2016
- ATA Martial Arts demo event | 10-11am
- Eddy Discovery Center “Pets In Jars” | 11am-Noon
- Cirque Amongus Workshop (learn the tricks)| Noon-1pm
- Cirque Amongus Show | 1-2pm
Saturday, July 30, 2016
KidZone Events on both days, 10am – 3pm
- Awesome Dawg’s Hotdogs, chips, pop, & more!
- Three bouncy houses
- Chelsea Fire Department truck and demos
- Huron Valley Ambulance rig, Medic demos and “Andy” mini truck
- Bubble blowing station
- ATA Martial Arts demonstrations
- Chelsea Lanes portable bowling alley
- Glitter tattoos
- Spin art t-shirts
- Chelsea Children’s Co-Op Preschool duck pond
- Ceramics Clayland
- 3 Generations Twisters – Balloon animals
- Salon Rushelle – hair chalking & braiding
- Sport Zone – basketball, corn hole and more!
- Robin Hills Farm – animals
Click for a printable flyer:
KidZone is sponsored by: