Chelsea Area Festivals & Events Sponsors
Chelsea Area Festivals & Events is grateful to the many contributors whose gifts provide vital resources for our programs. These events would not be possible year after year without the support of so many in the community and the financial investment of our sponsors.
Did you know?
- Over 100 Sponsors help keep Thursday night events free for the community and visitors.
- Over 120 acts are paid to perform throughout the 11 week concert series.
- Sounds & Sights on Thursday Nights and Sounds & Sights Festival attract 25,000+ visitors to Chelsea annually, creating an economic impact of more than half-a-million dollars.
- Over 85 volunteers work together to make the events a success.
Become a Sponsor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a major financial sponsor for Chelsea Area Festivals & Events. We invite you to become an essential part of an initiative to increase vibrancy in Chelsea, while supporting the local arts. We have several sponsorship options available. If you would like to learn more about becoming a sponsor for Chelsea Festivals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to be included in marketing collateral: April 15, 2017
2017 Sponsorship information:
- Presenting Sponsorship 2017 – 1 Available
- Event Sponsor 2017 – 3 Available
- Festival VIP Tent Sponsor 2017 – 1 available for each night: 7/27, 7/28, 7/29
- Festival Main Stage Sponsor 2017 – 1 Available
- Festival Kid zone Sponsorships 2017– 2 Available
- Festival Chalk Art Sponsorship 2017 1 Available
- Festival Food Court Sponsorship 2017 1 Available
- Festival Art Market Sponsorship 2017 1 Available
- Festival Car Show Sponsorship 2017 2 Available
- Event Staff TShirt Sponsor 2017 2 Available
- Senior Seating Sponsorship 2017 – 2 Available
- Platinum Sponsorship 2017 – 7 Available
- Gold Sponsorship 2017 – 1 Available
- Silver Sponsorship 2017 – Unlimited
- Bronze Sponsorship 2017– Unlimited
- Patron Sponsorship 2017 – Unlimited
To make a donation, click below:
Or print this 2016 Sponsor Reply Card and mail with a check payable to “Chelsea Area Festivals & Events” to
Chelsea Area Festivals & Events
222 S. Main Street, Suite B
Chelsea, MI 48118