Sounds & Sights Festival
July 24-25, 2020
July 24-July 25, 2020 from 10am-3pm
One of the most popular features of Chelsea's summer festival is the KidZone entertainment and activities area. KidZone is located behind the Clock Tower Complex.
KidZone activities are ongoing throughout the day on Friday and Saturday from 10am until 3pm, with special events and guests at scheduled times.
Stay tuned for the 2020 Schedule...
Look back at 2019 Schedule of Events
Friday, July 26, 2019
- ATA Martial Arts demo event | 11-12noon
- Plantable Seed Paper Crafts | 11am-12noon
- Music Man Dave | 12noon-1pm
- Eddy Discovery Center| 1:30-2:15pm
- Chelsea District Library - Summer Fun & Prizes! | 10-3pm
Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Pet Parade | 10-11am theme is "Mythical Creatures"
- A2 Magic | 11am-11:45am
- Tim Salisbury Comedy Juggling Show| 1-1:45pm
- Chalk Art Competition | 8am-4pm
KidZone Events on both days, 10am - 3pm
- Awesome Dawg's Hotdogs, chips, pop, & more!
- Bouncy Houses
- Chelsea Fire Department truck and demos
- ATA Martial Arts demonstrations
- Chelsea Lanes Oversized Bowling Alley
- Glitter tattoos
- Spin art t-shirts
- Chelsea Children’s Co-Op Preschool duck pond
- Ceramics Clayland
- 3 Generations Twisters - Balloon animals
- Chelsea Health Center
- Chelsea Robotics
- Chelsea Wellness Center - Kids Yoga
- Jumbo Games: Connect, Kerplunk!, Yatzee
- Main Street Church - Oversized Plinko
KidZone is sponsored by: