Sounds & Sights Festival
The Sounds & Sights Festival will return in 2022. Please follow our news, Facebook, and Instagram for updates.
Dates TBD for 2022
One of the most popular features of Chelsea's summer festival is the KidZone entertainment and activities area.
KidZone activities are ongoing throughout the day on Friday and Saturday from 10am until 3pm, with special events and guests at scheduled times.
Look back at 2019 Schedule of Events
Friday, July 26, 2019
- ATA Martial Arts demo event | 11-12noon
- Plantable Seed Paper Crafts | 11am-12noon
- Music Man Dave | 12noon-1pm
- Eddy Discovery Center| 1:30-2:15pm
- Chelsea District Library - Summer Fun & Prizes! | 10-3pm
Saturday, July 27, 2019
- Pet Parade | 10-11am theme is "Mythical Creatures"
- A2 Magic | 11am-11:45am
- Tim Salisbury Comedy Juggling Show| 1-1:45pm
- Chalk Art Competition | 8am-4pm
KidZone Events on both days, 10am - 3pm
- Awesome Dawg's Hotdogs, chips, pop, & more!
- Bouncy Houses
- Chelsea Fire Department truck and demos
- ATA Martial Arts demonstrations
- Chelsea Lanes Oversized Bowling Alley
- Glitter tattoos
- Spin art t-shirts
- Chelsea Children’s Co-Op Preschool duck pond
- Ceramics Clayland
- 3 Generations Twisters - Balloon animals
- Chelsea Health Center
- Chelsea Robotics
- Chelsea Wellness Center - Kids Yoga
- Jumbo Games: Connect, Kerplunk!, Yatzee
- Main Street Church - Oversized Plinko
KidZone is sponsored by: